Now available: The Voice Over Actor’s Handbook!
Learn how to deliver a voice over script like a pro with the insightful learning tools provided in this voice over book!
John developed this voice over book in response to a long-observed need for a more in-depth understanding of how English language fundamentals directly influence the analysis, interpretation and delivery of any script.
This is a book that gets to the heart of voice over performance!
“This really is the first practical and pragmatic treatment of voice over’s unique demands and approaches that I’ve seen. In particular the section that begins, ‘Why we read the way we do’, is not only spot-on, it should be required reading for anyone who wants to do or is already doing voice work…..truly brilliant!”
– Harlan Hogan
- A complete guide to how the structure of the English language relates to the process of script interpretation.
- The only language dynamics related reference book in the industry.
- Loaded with downloadable audio segments that demonstrate all of the principles described in the book.
- Gives the reader new perspectives on reasoning the mood, meaning and purpose of a script.
- Accompanying the twenty-seven chapters are over two hundred fifty audio cuts that demonstrate every concept presented in the book.
With this guidebook, you will have a leg up on the competition, and a ready reference source available to you anytime!