The Voice Over Actor’s Handbook
“This really is the first practical and pragmatic treatment of voice over’s unique demands and approaches that I’ve seen. In particular the section that begins, ‘Why we read the way we do’, is not only spot-on, it should be required reading for anyone who wants to do or is already doing voice work…..truly brilliant!”
– Harlan Hogan
• A complete guide to how the structure of the English language relates to the process of script interpretation.
• The only language dynamics related reference book in the industry.
• Explains from a grammatical perspective how and why certain words are emphasized and others not emphasized.
• Gives the reader new insights on reasoning the mood, meaning and purpose of a script.
• Accompanying the twenty-seven chapters are over two hundred fifty audio cuts that demonstrate nearly every concept presented in the book.
• With this guidebook, you will have a leg up on the competition, and a ready reference source available to you anytime!
7825 Kavanagh Court, Sarasota, FL 34240